Savour the Stillness November 7-13, 2016
Yoga is a relationship. Yoga is an opportunity and a practice that enables us to connect with our true nature. Yoga retreats are unique opportunities to step away from our busy everyday lives, immerse in our practice and facilitate this connection. Allow Laurie to guide your exploration through asana, meditation and pranayama. Discover your inner stillness, your true nature, through Sukha (sweet stillness).
Your retreat experience includes:
* Shared Accommodation in a beautiful B&B nestled along the beaches of Tlell
* 3 yoga sessions daily, accessible to all levels of practitioner
* Pescatarian cuisine primarily consisting of locally harvested foods
* An authentic Punjabi cooking class ***
* An evening of wine, cheese and appies
In addition, Healing Treatments including Reiki, Essential Balance and Essential Reiki will be available by appointment for an additional fee.
Each day allows ample opportunity for personal time. Take time to watch the sun rise and set, take long walks along the endless beach, hike nearby trails, explore beautiful Haida Gwaii, go surfing on North Beach, or simply enjoy the great company of others. It is noteworthy that November can host some pretty fabulous storms, it is incredible to watch the amazing power of the elements! If storm watching is not your thing perhaps you'll want to curl up with a good book, sit in the quiet of personal reflection, or take up an art project.
7 full days and 7 nights ***includes cooking class
* Shared accommodation with an ensuite bathroom $1300 CDN
* Shared accommodation with a shared bathroom $1250 CDN
Weekend retreat; providing accommodation available
* Shared accommodation $650 CDN
Yoga and Meals Only
* 7 days $1050 CDN
* Weekend $ 475
BC Ferries travels from Prince Rupert to Haida Gwaii twice a week in the winter. The ferry leaves Prince Rupert Sunday evenings arriving Monday morning or alternately leaving Thursday morning and arriving Thursday evening. The ferry returns to Prince Rupert Tuesday mornings and Thursday evenings. If travelling from the lower mainland, the Inside Passage route may be an option for you.
Air Canada flies daily to Sandspit, from which you would need to catch a shuttle to Alliford Bay and over to Skidegate landing. This can easily be done with Eagle Transit.
Pacific Coastal Airlines flies into Masset Airport.
* A $250 deposit is required upon registration.
* Paypal invoices will be issued upon registration.
* E-transfer or Paypal are preferred methods of payment.
* 60 days or greater to the retreat, cancellation is permitted, minus a $50 administration fee
* Less than 60 days to the retreat, all fees are non-refundable unless your space can be filled
* If weather conditions prevent your travel to Haida Gwaii by flight or ferry and you are unable to attend the retreat you will receive a full refund, minus a $50 administration fee. If you are delayed due to delayed flights or ferry travel, you will receive a prorated discount.
Restore, relax and unwind with yoga, good food, great company and finish the weekend feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!
Spaces are very limited, early registration is advised.